Spec Guides / Pricebooks
Planning / Typicals
Finishes & Options
Media / Press
3H Online Newsletter
My Resource Library
Height Adjustable Surfaces
Call Centers / Carrels
Boardroom and Meeting
SCS Indoor Advantage Gold – Indoor Air Quality
Three H casegoods and MultiStations OS system products meet LEED
requirements for EQ Credit: Low-Emitting Materials, Furniture.
Made in North America using materials containing high levels of recycled
content (including the main component – laminated CARB compliant
commercial grade particleboard), which contributes to LEED credits.
CONSTRUCTION WASTE MANAGEMENT
Component packaging materials consist largely of high recycled content
cardboard and re-used wood pallets both of which are easily divertable
from landfill and contribute to recycling and reuse programs.
DAYLIGHT AND VIEWS
A broad range of product sizing, custom specifiable components
and the integration of glass panels accommodates low profile
workstation layout and designs.
RESOURCE REUSE – FURNITURE AND FURNISHINGS
Easily expandable, reconfigurable and durable, Three H casegoods
and MultiStations OS system products can be re-purposed to serve
a broad range of applications throughout its useful life and contribute
to Resource Reuse in future projects.
The quality of components, simplicity of design, and enhanced
reconfigurability combine to make Three H Furniture Systems a
valuable, sustainable solution for the office today and tomorrow.
Three H is committed to becoming an increasingly more sustainable
company by employing policies and practices that look to protect our
natural environment, support our local economy and engage with our
communities. We set goals that help our company make consistent,
measurable progress towards sustainability in all facets of our operations.
We respect the natural, economic and human resources that help sustain
our business and strive to communicate our sustainability commitments
and progress to our key stakeholders.
Three H understands that becoming a more sustainable company
is our corporate responsibility. We will strive to operate a business
that will not compromise future generations. This policy is used as
a framework and guides the Three H decision making process.
It is reviewed and revised regularly to ensure that it reflects our
commitment to sustainability for all facets of our business operations.
Three H has identified seven (7) environmental aspects, that, along
with supporting goals, are the priorities for us as a company as we
strive for a sustainable future.
• Reduce the amount of waste generated by our business operations.
• Reduce the amount of waste we send to the landfill.
• Reduce the amount of waste we leave our clients and end-users in
shipping our products.
• Conserve energy and improve the energy efficiency of our business operations.
• Explore ways to increase the use of renewable and clean energy sources.
• Reduce the amount of potable water used at our facilities.
• Reduce the impacts our products have on the environment in all stages of
our products' life-cycle.
Stakeholder + Employee Engagement
• Engage our employees and other stakeholders in our sustainability goals
• Provide our employees with a safe and healthy place to work.
Legal and Other Requirements
• Meet all environmental regulations applicable to our business operations.