LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Three H Furniture Systems Limited (‘Three H’) provides a limited lifetime warranty on all products sold to the original purchaser by a Three H authorized dealer. Three H warrants that its product will remain functional1 for as long as the original purchaser owns the product. The obligation of Three H under this warranty is to repair or replace with a comparable product or component determined to be defective by Three H at no cost to the original purchaser, FOB purchaser’s destination.
1 Remain Functional refers to the products ability to fulfill its original purpose or function. Updated January 2017
Exceptions to this warranty may include:
- Three H provides a full warranty on our bullnose, wavecrest and prestige wood trim and finish for a period of 3 years after date of delivery. After 3 years, the warranty applies to the wood edge only. General wear and fading of the finish after a 3 year period is not considered a defect.
- Three H provides a full warranty on our Workshelf wood legs and finish for a period of 3 years after date of delivery. After 3 years, the warranty applies to the leg only. General wear and fading of the finish after a 3 year period is not considered a defect.
- Variation in laminate finish characteristic including color and texture is not considered a defect.
- All fabrics including tackboards, panels & cushions are warranted for a period of 5 years after date of delivery.
- All lighting products including bulbs, tubes, ballasts and LEDs do not carry a warranty.
- All power related products & components carry a 1 year warranty.
- All electric height adjustable components carry a 3 year warranty.
- Product & components which are not directly manufactured by Three H. In this case warranty is determined by what is offered from the manufacturer of the defective product or component.
- Product that is not sold by a Three H authorized dealer.
- Product that is not installed & maintained in accordance with Three H’s guidelines & instructions.
- Product that is damaged by the end user due to misuse, accident, abuse, negligence or shipping.
- Incidental wear to product including scratches & dents occurring from everyday use.
- Product that has been altered or re-configured in any way prior to written approval by Three H.
- Product which has received excessive exposure to U.V rays, heat, water or harsh chemicals.
- Product that has been damaged due to re-installation without the assistance of an authorized Three H dealer or installer.
- Product that has been subject to conditions that exceed the BIFMA/ANSI standards applicable to that product.
- Product that is being used for rental purposes.
- Customers own material (COM) provided at the request of the user is not covered by the Three H warranty.
Warranty Claim Procedure
- All warranty claims must be authorized by Three H prior to approval.
- Claims can be directed to Three H’s warranty & replacement officer by contacting 1.800.767.5374 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Claims must include original order number, as well as a description of return request.
- Three H reserves the right to investigate any of the above mentioned exceptions, request digital photos of the product in question, as well as proof of original ownership prior to warranty approval.
THIS WARRANTY LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE REPLACEMENT OF PRODUCT. THREE H WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL OR PROPERTY DAMAGE AS WELL AS ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGE. THIS WARRANTY EFFECTIVE JANUARY 2017 SUPERSEDES ALL PREVIOUS WARRANTIES OFFERED BY THREE H FURNITURE SYSTEMS LIMITED.
Care and Maintenance
Three H laminates can be easily cleaned with warm water and mild soaps.
Do not use cleansers which contain abrasives, acids or alkalis.